Who do we collect personal information from?
We collect information from newsletter subscribers, customers, suppliers and other third parties.
What types of personal information do we collect?
- names and contact details
- email address
- delivery address
- other information that is relevant to our functions and activities
How do we collect personal information?
We usually collect personal information directly from individuals, such as when you:
- make an order through us and provide us with delivery details
- create an online account with us and contribute information to us through your account with us
- make inquiries about us or our goods or services or contact us for any other reason so that we can process, deal with and respond to your queries
- use our Sites
- subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or survey, enter or participate in any promotions or competitions
- communicate with us
What if I don't want to provide my personal information?
If you do not provide personal information that we request in connection with our activities, we may not be able to provide our goods or services to you. For example, if you do not provide your name and contact details to us, you will not be able to make an order.
Why do we collect, use and hold your personal information?
- to allow you to create an account with us
- provide our goods and services to you, create orders, invoices, receipts and other transaction records
- provide information to you about our goods and services and to communicate with you
- for market research and direct marketing including promotions and newsletters
- carry out administration, planning, procurement and quality control relating to our goods and services
- to verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with any competitions, promotions or sweepstakes
- manage your account with us
- provide you with customer support
- protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions
We track traffic patterns throughout the URLs registered to us.
We use "cookies" on our Sites. A "cookie" is a small amount of information which is transferred to the hard drive of your computer when you first visit any of our Sites.
You can disable your web browser from accepting cookies. If you do so, you can still access our Sites, but not all information and services may be available.
We may automatically collect general statistical information on our Sites about visitors to our Sites, such as IP addresses, browsers used, dates visited, pages visited and number of visitors.
Will we disclose personal information to anyone else?
We may disclose personal information to:
- payment processors such as Paypal and Afterpay
- freight companies such as Sendle, Australia Post and DHL
We will only disclose your personal information:
- with your consent; or
- for a purpose which you would reasonably expect; or
- as required or permitted by law; or
- in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of liquidation; or
Access, Correction and Removal of your Personal Information
You may seek to access or correct your personal information at any time by contacting the Privacy Officer by email to email@example.com.
If we do not agree to provide you with access, or to amend your personal information as requested, you will be notified accordingly. Where appropriate we will provide you with the reason(s) for our decision. Where we decide not to make a requested correction and you disagree, you may ask us to make a note of your requested correction with the information.